B.B.A. Accounting, Northwood University
M.B.A. Finance, Operations, and Social Entrepreneurship/Sustainable Enterprise, Rollins Crummer Graduate School of Business
7 years tutoring generalized test prep; 3.5 years specializing in GMAT.
Hailey has been tutoring test prep for over 7 years, and has helped hundreds of GMAT students achieve their goal scores and improvements. She is fluent in all sections of the test, and enjoys the challenge of understanding each student’s individual learning style and developing a plan that suits each student’s needs.
Hailey emphasizes a strategy-driven approach to GMAT preparation, centered on the idea that every student’s learning style is different. With this approach, she has been able to coach hundreds of students around the world to success on the GMAT with study techniques, strategies, and content practice that build critical-thinking skills and allow students to tackle even the toughest questions the GMAT has to offer.
In her test prep teaching experiences, Hailey has had the opportunity to work with students with learning differences, non-native english speakers, top 1% seekers, and everywhere in between, and thrives on the challenge of helping students unlock their full score potential. Hailey focuses her sessions on patience and receptiveness, and enjoys understanding and attacking the unique challenges each student encounters in their test prep journeys!
- Hailey has helped several students improve their GMAT scores by 200 points.
- Many of Hailey’s students have earned 99th percentile scores and gained entrance to the top 20 business schools in the nation.
- In her most recent official GMAT administration, Hailey scored a 780 with a perfect verbal score.
- Hailey regularly participates in Half Marathons and Mud/Obstacle Course races.
- She volunteers with animal-based nonprofits in her spare time.